Tuesday, May 10, 2005

blasphamy news flash

alright, i have received two very suspicious posts from some anonymouse sources regarding my last post.

there are some vague and some ill-times threats in the messages.

i'll put them up on the overhead so all the officers can get a good look at them. please pay close attention to the grammar stylings and sentence construction and crossrefference them with a list of known suckas...the lab is running finger prints now:

exhibit 1:
tulips4me said...
medicine
bear, I'm going to stay away from you for the rest of the day; you'll probably
be struck by lightening later in the day or have an accident on your way
home on your scooter. Not that I'm wishing any of this on you, but you
never know what will happen to a blasphemer
Notice the glee in the phrase "struck by lightening..."
exhibit 2:

Anonymous said...
I pray that God humble you and make you
repent for the blasphemous things you have said in this blog. I will also be
keeping my distance from you today. May God have mercy on you medicine bear. You best watch out!

anonymous...indeed. vengeance is mine, sayeth the lord.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

WOW! I would love to jump on the "blasphemy" assault but since I have SINNED and I am not PERFECT, then I just can't bring myself to beat you up or let's say..."cast the first stone". Not to mention, I think you are a wonderful, kind man and I love you!

It's not your fault that you have such big lips and talk alot!

12:11 PM

 
Anonymous Health Yatra said...

That was a VERY interesting one! Seriously interesting.

4:35 AM

 
Anonymous Dr. Vinod Raina said...

That is great to hear, thank you for reading!

1:10 AM

 
Anonymous Health and wellness Blog india said...

That was a VERY interesting one! Seriously interesting.

1:02 AM

 
Anonymous Dr. Shwetank Bansal said...

Thanks for sharing that. It was fun reading it. :-)

3:05 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home